Christmas 2018 better late than never






Over the last two and a half years, I was taking most of my images and posting them to Instagram. Last month, I decided to delete my account, making sure to order a printed photo album of all my pictures to keep before I pressed 'confirm.' One of my goals for 2020 is to take more photos, mostly with my digital camera, but occasionally with my phone's camera, and to post or print for album. It feels more old-school at this point, but there is something I really like, and have always liked, about reading blogs and keeping my own blog with words and images. I have been working on a blog to document my creative process with images of quilts and crocheted items for sale. I will post a link to that soon.
Pictures here document a mother-daughter Christmas cookie making day and some Christmas decoration glimpses.

Comments

Popular Posts