tonight, in preparation



Listening to my music, alphabetically for songs -- 
Horn Intro by Dirty Dozen (Modest Mouse) - (reminds me of NCDM - hallmate in college)
Money for Nothing by Dire Straights
Sultans of Swing by Dire Straights * a favorite
a mixture of Diana Ross
then on my way through Dave Matthews Band
 
above photo: Loop Scarf 6
below: SL Scarf  3
I have been making tags, assigning prices, taking photographs, organizing, making lists, getting everything straight.

below: Loop Scarf 3
Because...
 
below: SL Scarf 6
I have An Announcement:
I applied and was accepted to sell my crocheted hats, scarves, blankets, cuff/cupholders, and earwarmers at this years', the 10th Rock n Roll Craft Show in St. Louis. 
You can find me under Studio1017.

below: SL Scarf 2
I am beyond excited!!

below: the stack of goods in the yard on photograph day
I also have created an Etsy site and a BigCartel site, linked here, though they will be down beginning this week so that I may send my work to RRCS. The reminder of the unsold work will be posted to Etsy and BigCartel the first week in December for your viewing pleasure.

All of these beautiful pieces are crocheted by me, by hand, in my smoke and pet free home. I generally use wool and cotton, with the occasional alpaca or acrylic blend yarn. My pieces are full of color and very durable and warm, making the perfect cool-weather style accessory.

below: wrist cuff/cupholder

My husband applied and was accepted, also, for his handmade birdhouses from reclaimed vintage wood. He calls himself Re-Bird.  Below is a birdhouse from his 'Americana' Series. They are very durable and the highlight of any garden tour.


Comments

Unknown said…
I have several baby/kid hats in multiple. They are very warm and durable. They wash up nicely too. I also have a bright pink birdhouse. The kids love it and I am a fan of the quick latch on the bottom for easy cleaning from year to year. I would recommend both.

Popular Posts