rock n roll craft show 11

I am getting ready for this show the weekend after Thanksgiving. 
Here's a sneak preview!



 



 My work is sold under the name Studio 1017 and this year I am selling quilted potholders/trivets, lavender pincushions and sachets, lap quilts and blankets, adult and baby hats, scarves and cowls. The show is set up department store-style, meaning I won't be there at a booth, but my work is mixed in with other work of a similar nature (i.e. baby hats near other baby things, potholders near other housewares, etc).  
 Here are the details!
  The Luminary Center for the Arts
  2701 Cherokee Street, St. Louis, MO 63118  
 
 While there is no parking lot, there is plenty of street parking, with many meters on Cherokee and side streets and no meters further down on side streets.  You can make a day of it and grab something delicious from one of the many Mexican bakeries and restaurants, or peruse antique stores. You can get a coffee from Mud House or Foam, or get a baked good (including gluten free) from Whisk Bakeshop

Thanks for your support :)

Comments

Kaylen said…
Awww. I'm a bit behind on your blog - but thanks for the shout-out on this post! Hope you're doing well!
Rosemary/sonrie said…
thanks! and you too :) I will try to stop in sometime soon.

Popular Posts