transition time

Today, the first day of November, All Saints' Day, a mix of warmish weather with cool nights. The strong transition into fall and shorter days. My personal transition, with actively and passively working to feel better and rebuild my strength. A little does it.   

I have begun to start thinking about the holidays--especially Christmas. I am searching for ideas for making cards and gifts by hand or putting together thoughtful packages. Here is one site I am reading.

I am dreaming of travel by watching videos of 'The Castles of Scotland,' 'El Corazon of Spain,' and 'Smart Travels in Europe.' 

I am also dreaming of partaking in more than one of these hot chocolates from Kakao.

Before the end of the year, I look forward to finishing several more books, a quilt, crocheted hats and scarves, celebrating Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law's wedding, Advent, and Christmas, and drinking hot tea, taking slow walks, and returning to work.

Comments

Popular Posts