friction


what causes friction? The weather patterns, being short on time, short on organization, dealing with unexpected losses, having to problem solve with little assets, not exactly knowing what is going to come next and how it is going to get there. 

what is the best way to deal with friction? sit and have a cup of coffee (or two) and a good lunch, a little drive, and a nice long conversation. 

I don't know what the rest of this year will look like. I don't know what the rest of this week or next month will bring. I hope (and pray) for positive things - a permanent job for my man, more chickens, time to read, time to exercise, a safe and fairly worry free work environment, health, for the greatest desires of my friends and family to happen. But I don't know - only time will tell. In the meantime; however, we can have a nice hot drink, lean back, and share. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Prayers, peace, love.
Jakki said…
On point...I know exactly what you mean. Lately, its like I am having to FORCE myself to actually breathe. I pray for the time when I dont. I hope all you need, and more, comes to pass.
Amber Price said…
I often feel like that too. I hope more positive things have come your way

Popular Posts