Return, for real this time

II




In June of this year, I found myself on foreign soil for the first time ever. My sister and I took a quick weekend to Vancouver, BC. It was very enjoyable. We then spent some time in Seattle WA after that, with more photos to follow in the coming days. 
For some reason, I continued to take photos, work, cook, tend the garden, read blogs, read books, see family and friends, and make art, but I just couldn't bring myself to post. Nothing serious happened, or is happening; I think I just needed a break. I found several new-to-me blogs during this time, as linked below:

If you have been waiting for me to return, thank you and I hope that I will continue posting now a few times a week. I have many more photos to share of my summer, now turned into fall. 
~sonrie
 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool!

Popular Posts