into August...

...entirely skipping July! Here are some things I have been reading and looking at lately.
 I think since I am a visual learner I definitely get a fear of missing out when I see photos of places I would like to travel, food I would like to make/eat, and things I would like to have in my home.

 I love taking the long way home - through the woods, fields, a new neighborhood, the scenic route
 I would like to make a quilt like this from scraps
 recently I made peach nectar and tomato sauce
this week I want to make carrot soup: this one or this one?
 I read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
and The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron. 
Apparently I am both. :)
 This video about harvesting orange blossoms in Italy is breathtaking
 Quote from St. Dominic
set up your fall garden with these dates

Comments

Chris Crash said…
Love the colors and your random thoughts!

Popular Posts