three recent meals



three recent meals, in order to document 6 weeks (so far) of an anti-inflammatory/anti-candida diet: no gluten/grains, sugar, fruit (mostly), dairy, yeast/fermented products. I have lost 8 lbs, and feel so clear-headed, awake, and steady. I am rarely hungry between meals now, and eat some activated nuts or cashew butter for a snack when I need it. I hope to continue eating this for a while, and will slowly add in some things eventually to see how I feel afterwards.

top: salad with crock pot baked chicken and homemade dressing made without vinegar, substituting lemon juice. also garlic, dill, olive oil, salt, pepper.
middle: eggs with a little pork sausage, avocado, and turmeric-roasted cauliflower
bottom: wild-caught salmon with turmeric and basil, grilled zucchini and broccoli with coconut oil.

Comments

Popular Posts