125-157:365

 Greek dinner one night: gf bread, stuffed grape leaves, garlic olives, veggies, turkey burger with spinach
 and homemade hummus. Exceedingly better than anything to be bought in the store.
 table runner in progress
 Christmas quilt in progress
 scrambled eggs with ham and spinach; pumpkin muffin with apricot jam
 lilac, pre-bloom

 artemesia
 dandelion
 artemesia (front), allium (middle)

 new raised beds - starting somewhere.
 I think this is a weed all over our yard, but it is pretty. I do not know what it is called.
 garlic chives in new herb bed

 I think this is also a weed, I've seen it over the neighborhood. Reminds me of a mini-daisy.





 I love springtime and all the green.



 lilac, on a different street, in bloom. Two varieties!

 recipe from Smitten Kitchen: roast chicken with schmaltzy cabbage. We did not have a whole chicken, so used about 8 chicken thighs. Served with cabbage, rice, and veg. Amazing favor. We will make again.
 baby sleeping on the deck on a warm day. He loved it. He generally loves hearing the birds. My paternal grandmother knitted the yellow blanked in the crib. I made the quilt as seen at the top of the crib.
 Dick Taylor chocolate, single origin from Belize, from Comet Coffee.
 our lilacs bloomed. Smelled like perfume - so wonderful.


Comments

Popular Posts